You are going to love these! Just look at them. They are all different and unique. And everyone can make them because they are really simple!
- paper plates
- orange tissue paper
- fake leaf (to trace)
- orange glitter
- sharpie/paint pen
You might already have some of the stuff like glue, sharpies, scissors, and paper plates. Which is perfect so you don’t spend a lot of money! You can probably get everything at the dollar store if you need anything.
How to make it:
- Trace the leaf on your plate and cut it out.
- Wrinkle your tissue paper up then tear it up into smaller shapes.
- Glue your tissue paper onto the leaf and cut of extra tissue paper if needed.
- Put a little glue on your leaf and sprinkle some glitter on it.
- Wait for the leaf to dry a little, then draw lines on it to complete your leaf!